Lennox has recently announced the Elite® Series Two-Stage XC16 Air Conditioner and XP16 Heat Pump.
With its two-stage design, the XC16 /XP16 makes the distinction between mild and extremely hot days, using only the energy necessary to keep your customer comfortable. It runs on low stage 80% of the time, providing an outstanding opportunity for lower utility bills. Not only do these units help with the conservation of energy, but also help with the preservation of the environment. The Copeland Scroll Ultra Tech™ Two-Stage Scroll compressor uses R410A refrigerant,
which meets the EPA’s standards for environmental safety. Because R410A contains no chlorine, it’s ozone-friendly.
• Precision–Balanced Direct- Drive Fan for quiet operation
• Copeland Scroll Ultra Tech™
• High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil
• Low & High Pressure Switches
• Durable Steel Cabinet
• SmartHinge™ Louvered Coil Protection
• 10 Year Compressor / 5 Year Parts Warranty (refer to Lennox Equipment Limited Warranty Certificate for details)
The XC16 achieves a SEER rating of up to 16.50. The XP16 achieves a SEER rating of up to 17.00 and an HSPF rating of up to 8.7. Both products qualify as Energy Star® products.