Service Forum for Lennox HVAC Owners and Servicers.
Enter Our Parts Store | Forum Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Repairing and Servicing Lennox Products
 Repairing / Servicing Lennox Gas Furnaces
 Ignition control LED's.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rstth Posted - 01/23/2008 : 7:31:23 PM
I just Replaced my old Johnson G776RGD-11,Ignition control module,on my Lennox G26.Installed the OEM Replacement with the Honeywell-30W33 control.I do not have the Code Label that will tell what the LED Lights mean.It has a Flame and Status Light.
If there was ever a problem, I would need to know how to read the LED color.Flashing or Solid Diagnostic condition.
It now shows solid Flame Yellow and slow Flashing Green LED status.
Furnace working OK.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
aheaps Posted - 02/17/2008 : 10:51:49 AM
Ron, I am in the process of changing mine as well. Have a Johnson Control G776RGD-11 that I'm replacing with a Honeywell S8670K (Lennox P/N 30W33). Can you confirm for me which wires you hooked up to where? The JC had a THS hookup and the HW does not. Also, the grounding looks different. Any info you can share would be appreciated. Also, my HW came with all the documentation so if you still need a copy of the lighting codes that actually came with the unit, let me know and I'll get them to you. Thanks Ron!
rstth Posted - 01/23/2008 : 11:41:27 PM

Thank You..Really Appreciate your help....

Ron Stith.
rstth Posted - 01/23/2008 : 11:36:19 PM
My control is the S8670K. The S8610U LED Lights are the same ??
Controls look a little different.
Codes read the same ?
slctech Posted - 01/23/2008 : 11:31:18 PM
Yes, both types of boards use the same diagnostic programming. Here is the manual for the 8670k board.

http://customer.honeywell.com/techlit/pdf/PackedLit/69-1954.pdf

As a Lennox Technician I feel basic repairs and maintenance can be performed by the homeowner. But I highly suggest that periodic maintenance should be made by a certified licensed technician. You should contact your local Lennox technician for any repairs or issues that are outside your comfort zone. Property damage, personal injury, and death can occur from improperly repaired or maintained systems. Replacing a part doesn't always resolve the issue that caused the part to fail!
rstth Posted - 01/23/2008 : 11:19:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by rstth

quote:
Originally posted by slctech

See page 20 of the following attachment

http://customer.honeywell.com/techlit/pdf/PackedLit/69-1955.pdf
My Honeywell contol is S8670K. Is this the same as S810U ??
LED Lights on both units Read the same ?

As a Lennox Technician I feel basic repairs and maintenance can be performed by the homeowner. But I highly suggest that periodic maintenance should be made by a certified licensed technician. You should contact your local Lennox technician for any repairs or issues that are outside your comfort zone. Property damage, personal injury, and death can occur from improperly repaired or maintained systems. Replacing a part doesn't always resolve the issue that caused the part to fail!

rstth Posted - 01/23/2008 : 11:08:37 PM
quote:
Originally posted by slctech

slctech Posted - 01/23/2008 : 9:34:43 PM

Service Forum for Lennox HVAC Owners and Servicers. © 2002-2013 CozyParts.com, Inc Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000